Love Illuminates our Souls.
And Relationships give us the ability to discover ourselves on a deep, intimate level.
That’s why it’s so important to create a healthy relationship. One where both parties have something to offer. Both are committed to growth. And both are aware there will be ups and downs but each peak and valley ultimately helps make the relationship stronger.
Below are a list of traits I’ve found in my, and others, healthy relationships. Good luck!
1. THE RELATIONSHIP IS WELL BALANCED
2. YOU EACH FIND WAYS TO COMPROMISE
3. YOU CHALLENGE EACH OTHER
4. YOU SUPPORT EACH OTHERS GROWTH
5. YOU DON’T BECOME COMPLACENT
6. YOU WANT, AND ARE ABLE, TO ENGAGE IN SEPARATE INTERESTS
7. YOU HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION
8. YOU ARE HONEST AND OPEN-EVEN WHEN IT’S SCARY
9. YOU TRUST EACH OTHER
10. YOU GET THAT TINGLY, HEART-SKIP-A-BEAT FEELING WHEN YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THEM FOR A WHILE